Environmental paved areas
- natural infiltration of surface water
- fast and easy installation (~40m per man/hour)
- pre-assembled delivery (1m in one step!)
- stable structure due to reinforced comb-constrution
- easy transportation (6,5 kg/m2)
- good growing condition and root development
- grass element over 95 %
- Recycling HDPE
Areal grass pavers with all–over click–connection from plastic recycled material with an hexagonal cell structure and trapeze–shaped, reinforced bases. To establish grassed driveways for emergency vehicles like fire trucks or ambulance cars, driveways and parking areas and for minor traffic areas. Laying of areal grass pavers on a base layer according to static requirement and leveling layer consist of grit 2/5 mm (possible humus
add–on in leveling layer 5 – 10% max.). It is important to provide the area with enough drainage.
Grass Paver Substrate
Substrates for grass paver systems have to meet special requirements. Areas build with grass paver systems represent extremly dry locations. Therefore, the substrate should have sufficient water storage capacity.
Content: compost, loamy sand, crushed bricks 2/4. Sieving 15mm
The high proportion of compost ensures a very good supply of nutrients. Addition fertilization could be necessary after 1-2 years.